All aboard the Carruth Cellars Express! We're taking advantage of our local Coaster transit service and offering a tour of our Winery & Tasting Rooms and Wine Garden with our Winemaker in honor of San Diego Urban Wine Week! This is more than your average wine tasting experience, we'll teach you about the winemaking process, share some wine straight from the barrel, have lunch, and guide you through a curated wine and cheese pairing, all while enjoying the coastal views from the train. Who better to be your tour guide during urban wine week than Adam Carruth! Owner and winemaker of Carruth Cellars, and a flip flop wearin', wine lovin', Carlsbad native. Full and Half Day options available! Book now as there is limited space available on this tour.
WHERE: Meet at Carruth Cellars Urban Winery in Solana Beach at 11:30a
WHEN: Saturday June 2nd. Full Day tour is 11:3a0-5:30p, Half Day tour is 11:30a-2p
Full Day = $65, Half Day = $45 *This DOES NOT INCLUDE A Coaster Day Pass, that will need to be purchased separately at the train station ($12).
• Meet at our Solana Beach Winery & Tasting room at 11:30am.
• You will be greeted with a glass of wine as we guide you through our wine making process, and taste some barrel samples before getting on the train for our Carruth Cellars adventure!
• We will board the Northbound Coaster at 1:06pm and head to our Carlsbad Winery & Tasting room for lunch and wine tasting with the Winemaker. We'll have our favorite local pizza and some delicious hummus platters from our neighbors, Baba.
• Next we'll board the Southbound Coaster at 2:05pm. Before we leave, we'll raise a glass and say farewell to those who booked the Half Day. Those who purchase the Full Day will head to our Wine Garden in Little Italy for a curated wine & cheese pairing!
• After we are full of vino and cheese in the garden, we will walk from our Wine Garden to the Coaster station through Little Italy (approx. 15min / 10 blocks) and board the 4:56pm Northbound train back to Solana Beach (or stay on the train if your car is at another stop).
Must be 21+ to join the tour! No dogs allowed on the rail trail.
- - - - -
JOIN US FOR THE SAN DIEGO URBAN WINE WEEK KICK OFF PARTY!